Date and Time:
November 5, 2022 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Boita Bandaana, Gupshup, Games, Snacks and Lunch at Almere, starting 10:30 am – 1:30 pm on 5th November (Saturday).
- Cancellation and refund of ticket costs is only possible till 23:59 hours on 28th October 2022. A platform fee of €3 would be deducted from refunded ticket price.
- Please drop a note to email@example.com if you intend to cancel your purchase.
- Ticket prices would be refunded after deducting the transaction fees , if the event has to be cancelled due to (new) COVID restrictions.
- Please help us by registering your free child for administration purpose.
- Please read the FAQs and reach out to us in case of any queries
- As part of GDPR compliance, please note that there will be pictures and videos taken during the event and they will be published over our social media channels and may be in other news channels. We will use your other personal details strictly for the purpose of event management. By registering for the event , you are giving your consent to use the personal details for the above mentioned purposes.
- We are looking for volunteers to help us in organizing the event. Please reach out to us if you are interested.
What if it rains on that day?
The event is organized indoor. We'll continue with the event even if it rains. For Danga Bhasa, we'll wait for the rain to stop. However, we recommend wearing warm and waterproof coats/jackets or carrying an umbrella, like you would normally do when going out in autumn.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, do come in your best Indian wear. You never know, there might be some surprises. Also, plenty of pictures would be clicked, so wear your best smile.
I have other questions.
Drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your question on the OSCAN WhatsApp group.
I have a food allergy
Please reach out to our organizers to discuss options before registering.