Date and Time:
November 4, 2023 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Kinepolis Hoofddorp,Raadhuisplein 12,Hoofddorp,2132 TZ,NL
Inspired from a shockingly true incident of Hate and Revenge. The film is an investigative thriller that explores the mind-set of a criminal hiding in plain sight. A newly married couple receives a gift box five days after their wedding, their happiness turns short lived when the gift turns out to be a bomb that kills the husband and his grandmother and seriously injuring the wife. A massive investigation begins to find the killer.
UA (parental guidance for children under age 12)
How to reach:
If you are driving, good to note that there are plenty of parking places near the theater. (Underground & infront of theater as well). Paid parking in the area.
This place is very well connected with public transport.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to cancel a ticket and receive a refund. Ticket transfers are possible.
- If we are not able to host because of any unavoidable circumstances, then we’ll refund full amount.
- Children under the age of 3 do not need a ticket. However, in the event of a full house, you must make room for them in your own seat. If that’s difficult, please think about purchasing a child’s ticket for them
- Seat allocation in the movie theater is on first come first serve basis
- Please be aware that photos and videos recorded during the event will be broadcast on our social media platforms and maybe in other news outlets as part of GDPR compliance. Your additional personal information will only be used for event management.You provide permission for the aforementioned uses of your personal information by registering for the event.