Raja Milana 2022 – Registration Closed
June 19, 2022
Spirit of India Hessenweg 187 De Bilt Utrecht Netherlands
Find Location On Google Map:
Event Schedule Details
- June 19, 2022 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Total Seats: 86 (0 Left:)
Raja mauja, Khatti, Music, Dance, Games & food at Spirit of India, De Bilt, Utrecht
- Cancellation and refund of ticket costs is only possible till 23:59 hours on 10 June 2022. A platform fee of €3 would be deducted from refunded ticket price.
- Please drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you intend to cancel your purchase.
- A Special Family Ticket with 5 euro discount is now available for families ( 2 Adults and 1 kid between 6-13 years).
- Request you to provide all names while registering in the comment box
- Please read the FAQs and reach out to us in case of any queries
- As part of GDPR compliance, please note that there will be pictures and videos taken during the event and they will be published over our social media channels and may be in other news channels. We will use your other personal details strictly for the purpose of event management. By registering for the event , you are giving your consent to use the personal details for the above mentioned purposes.
Is there a dress code
Dress the way you like! Plenty of pictures would be clicked, so wear your best smile. Also, as this is a Raja celebration, so come in your best traditional attire with lots of "Sajabaja" !!
I have other questions.
Drop a note to email@example.com or post your question on the OSCAN WhatsApp/FB/Insta group.
What happens if we cannot make it on time
The event timings are unfortunately not flexible. We would advise everyone to be punctual so that you and your family can enjoy and utilize the time.. We have to hard stop at the end of the allotted time.
Is it possible to do Spot registration
Unfortunately no. The Venue can only accommodate limited number of people and that's why you have to buy tickets in advance. In addition we need the names and details of every person registered for better planning and coordination.
How do I know which ticket(s) to book
It's very simple. You choose only adult tickets, if you are in individual/a couple/with one (or more) adult child(ren) aged 14 and above/with parents. You choose family ticket, if its you, your spouse and a child between 6-13 age group. If you have additional child(ren) between 6-13 age group, then buy separate paying child ticket If you have children under the age of 6, please register them under free ticket category. Don't forget to do this.
Are there also some activities to keep children engaged
We have taken enough care to keep children engaged. However, the responsibility will still be with parents to keep an eye on their child(ren).