Date and Time:
June 24, 2023 10:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Get ready to experience the vibrant and colorful celebration of Ratha Yatra with OSCAN in the Netherlands!
- Be dazzled by the majestic chariot procession of deities, beautifully adorned with flowers and decorations.
- Indulge in the mouth-watering flavors of Indian cuisine and savor the taste of authentic ODIA food.
- Groove to the beats of traditional Indian music and dance performances that will have you tapping your feet and moving to the rhythm.
- Join in on the fun with games and activities for all ages, and immerse yourself in the rich culture and traditions of India
Almere, starting 10:30 am – 5:30 pm on 24th June (Saturday).
- Cancellation and refund of ticket costs is only possible till 23:59 hours on 10th June 2023. A platform fee of €3 would be deducted from refunded ticket price.
- Please drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org if you intend to cancel your purchase.
- Ticket prices would be refunded after deducting the transaction fees , if the event has to be cancelled due to (new) COVID restrictions.
- Please help us by registering your free child for administration purpose.
- Please read the FAQs and reach out to us in case of any queries
- As part of GDPR compliance, please note that there will be pictures and videos taken during the event and they will be published over our social media channels and may be in other news channels. We will use your other personal details strictly for the purpose of event management. By registering for the event , you are giving your consent to use the personal details for the above mentioned purposes.
- We are looking for volunteers to help us in organizing the event. Please reach out to us if you are interested.
Is there parking available at the event?
Yes, there is ample parking available at the event
What should I wear to the event
Yes, do come in your best Indian wear. You never know, there might be some surprises. Also, plenty of pictures would be clicked, so wear your best smile.
I have other questions.
Drop a note to email@example.com or post your question on the OSCAN WhatsApp group.
I have a food allergy
Please reach out to our organizers to discuss options before registering.